Today I have cleared Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Transition exam. Since I have DEV401 Certification, for me its was 30 minutes exam, having 20 questions.
But if you don’t have DEV401 then it will be 60 multiple choice questions for 90 minutes. Even though I would recommend to study before appearing in the exam. To know more about the exam click here.
- Before going for the Platform App Builder certification exam, you must know about the following topics:
- Lightning App Builder and its components.
- Relationships and their properties.
- Roll Up Summary.
- Types of Sandboxes.
- Managed vs Unmanaged Packages
- Overview of Salesforce Automation.
- Record Types
- External Objects.
- Order of execution.
- Social Accounts and Person Accounts.
- Read every topics of Study Guide minutely from Salesforce help.
- Questions come from almost all the topics of study guide.
- If you don’t know the right answer, no worries; search for the wrong one, it will clear off your confusion.
- Practice these things in Trailhead. It is the best way for preparation of the certification exams. Keep trailing.
- Finally read these quizzes. There will have some common questions from here
But remember these are not only the questions that come in the exam. So read study guide topics carefully.
Easy exam, but don’t take it lightly, prepare yourself then go for it. Best of Luck.